Creating Web Applications using Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS
Call for Price
Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS provides a foundation for building Web applications in ArcGIS. This tool allows GIS professionals to build intuitive, focused apps that run anywhere, on any device, without writing a single line of code.
Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS allows a professional to:
- Create Web apps that run on desktops, tablets and smartphones;
- Build apps using ready-to-use widgets (i.e. out of the box functionality);
- Customise the look of apps through configurable themes;
- Host apps online or on a server behind a firewall;
- Create custom app templates
The purpose of this training is to provide GIS professionals with an understanding of Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS and how to use it to create apps. Upon completion, attendees will have the knowledge necessary to create Web applications for their organisation.
Continuing professional development (CPD) is an integral part of applying for and maintaining Chartered Geographer accreditation. Attendance of this course will provide the attendee with 5 CPD points. Click here to find out more