Learning Credit is the simple and cost effective way to make the most of your training budget. In addition to streamlined access to Esri UK & Ireland’s industry leading GIS training courses, and reducing your administrative and budgetary approval overhead, your organisation will receive between 10% and 15% more training value for the investment you make.
Most of all, help your staff really deliver for your business, using all the latest tools, features and techniques to get the maximum value from your GIS investment.
|Credit Purchased £/€
|Your credits buy you this much more training value|
|2500 to 4999||10%|
|5000 to 9999||12.5%|
In addition to streamlined access to industry leading GIS training courses, and reducing your administrative and budgetary approval overhead, your organisation will receive between 10% and 15% more training value for the investment you make.
- Learning Credits must be used for training undertaken within 12 months of acceptance of your purchase order
- Learning Credits may be used to purchase training at published rates only. If course modification is required to meet your training requirements this will be quoted for separately and may be drawn from the Learning Credits or charged separately
- Learning Credits cannot be used for, or in conjunction with, any future advertised training discounts or training rates or offers separately negotiated
- Learning Credits may not be used for training courses that are delivered on our behalf by a third party (for example, CityEngine training, which is provided by Garsdale Design)
- If you choose to use your Learning Credit for onsite or one2one training (at customer’s own premises) the trainer’s expenses and use of our portable training solution (laptops with software and licenses installed) will be chargeable. Such additional charges can be drawn from the Learning Credits or charged separately
- 6. Learning Credits are only valid for courses in the county of purchase – i.e. credits purchased from Esri UK are only valid for courses in the UK (other than Northern Ireland) and credits purchased from Esri Ireland are only valid for courses held in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- All values stated are subject to VAT
Learning Credit can be redeemed against all types of training offered by Esri UK & Ireland (onsite, customised, virtual, one2one or scheduled) enabling you to tailor courses to meet your business needs