An Introduction to your ArcGIS Online Subscription
£680.00 – £710.00
This two day course will introduce you to ArcGIS Online. Through a combination of lectures and demonstrations you will learn how to set up and configure your ArcGIS Online subscription.
We will step through the different methodologies when working with ArcGIS Online within the ArcGIS Platform; recommending workflows for authoring, sharing, managing and working with your GIS data, be they hosted online or within your corporate ArcGIS Server.
The course will contain a number of exercises for you to work through on the day. You will be provided with the data and exercises that the trainer uses to deliver the course so that you can work through them in your own time.
Familiarity with ArcGIS for Desktop would be an advantage.
The course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Configure your subscription to reflect your corporate identity
- Load and manage spatial data within your subscription
- Set up users and configure groups
- Author and configure webmaps and web applications, including how to use online geoprocessing tools
- Use ArcGIS Online alongside the wider ArcGIS Platform
- Integrate data stored in your corporate ArcGIS Server with ArcGIS Online
- Publish data and the results of your spatial analyses from ArcMap
- Utilise Maps for Office (Excel)
- Make use of free mobile applications such as the Collector App
- Understand how to administer your ArcGIS Online subscription; how to manage credits and security