Building Sweet for ArcGIS Applications – An Introduction
Sweet for ArcGIS is an Esri UK web application that allows you to build simple but smart web editing applications. As part of the course you will learn how to create Sweet for ArcGIS applications to ensure that data at the point of creation and on every edit is accurate and always ready for analysis.
Continuing professional development (CPD) is an integral part of applying for and maintaining Chartered Geographer accreditation. Attendance of this course will provide the attendee with 10 CPD points. Click here to find out more
16th May 2024 – 17th May 2024
- What is Sweet for ArcGIS: Why Sweet and Sweet resources.
- Keeping things simple: A simple web editor, the Sweet approach, custom themes and the use of intelligent data schemas.
- Configurable functionality: Adding configurable functionality through panels.
- Rules: Spatial, attribute and connectivity rules.
- Extending with Arcade: The Arcade expression language, actions and triggers.
- Editing with impact: Sweet generated feedback, charts and messages.
- Solutions: Templates, export and import between accounts.
- Webhooks and workflows: Launching applications and session variables.
- Enterprise integration: Command line options.
- Completion of Introduction to your ArcGIS Online Subscription or equivalent knowledge.
- Interest in writing code in a scripting environment.