Deploying and Maintaining a Multiuser Geodatabase – ArcGIS Pro
Support your organisation’s data management workflows
This course prepares you to successfully create a multiuser geodatabase that stores and manages your organisation’s authoritative geographic data. Learn about the multiuser geodatabase architecture and apply techniques to efficiently load data, assign user privileges, and maintain performance over time.
26th February 2024 – 27th February 2024, 15th April 2024 – 16th April 2024, 24th June 2024 – 25th June 2024
- What is a multiuser geodatabase?
- Connecting to the geodatabase.
- Loading data into the geodatabase.
- Configuring privileges.
- Managing storage.
- Maintaining the geodatabase.
- Associating data.
- Applying the geodatabase workflow.
Completion of ArcGIS Pro 2 – Essential workflows for ArcGIS Pro or equivalent knowledge, and experience managing a relational database management system are required.
Esri will provide the following software to use during class:
- ArcGIS Pro 3.x (Standard or Advanced).
- PostgreSQL 12.3.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Express Edition.